Remix Conflict?

Mr. C clark c_dive at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 23 14:10:04 UTC 2009

Hi all,

My msi wind netbook U-100 was running great with 9.04 remix again BUT........
I switched to Classic Ubuntu mode and shut down or restarted.
Now the only boot option that tries to work is the last installed kernel 13.
I get error 32 when I try to access any other boot option.
When I boot my latest kernel I get the chocolate swirl and Nothing else.

I would like to help fix this ( bug? ) so it does not ruin someone else's fun.
I live near Owen Sound, Ontario Canada.

Thank you

Chris.