Ubuntu trojan horse or virus?

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Jul 22 17:47:10 UTC 2009

Oh, and I keep getting these e-mails with wonderful offers, requiring
only that I click the link in the message.

It's a real pain to verify these messages, so I take it for granted that
these are trusted sources, and I just run them, unconcerned with what
they might do.  Such details seem irrelevant.

--Bob.