Remix Mono and Windows

Mr. C clark c_dive at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 15:26:21 UTC 2009

I did a fresh install of remix on my msi wind net book.
I transfered some files pics docs etc on flash drives back to my net book documents.
Then the next time I stared my netbook I had a blank page Ubuntu swirl background with 1 picture file on the desktop.
No menus buttons nothing, Powered off.
When I used the Recover option during boot which did not fix the problem: I noticed the words System  Virus.
Unfortunately I deleted the pic of the text after it was sent to bglug.
Chris.