no sound

Brent brent-hughes at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 22 14:22:58 UTC 2009

Ray,

Are you testing this always with the same file? Perhaps the file is
corrupt? Have you tried another PPS with audio? Can you send me one of
the files you have tried and I will try it here?

As for the password malfunction....caps lock?

Often I find the solution to a perplexing problem is a simple one.

Brent