no sound

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 01:53:20 UTC 2009

If you can save the document to the desktop you can right-click on it
and select a menu option "Open with Other Application..." That should
allow you to select OpenOffice.org as the application to open that
document.

Also, if you right click on the document once you've saved it to your
desktop, you can right-click on it, select "Properties" and then in
the "Open With" tab you can select OpenOffice.org as the application
to open those types of documents.

Andrew