atpro31d.exe

Leigh Honeywell leigh at hypatia.ca
Wed Jul 15 14:52:14 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 07:36:16AM -0400, ray house wrote:

> Good morning,  I recently got this on my desktop ( atpro31d.exe) and since then, I cant download pics from my camera. When I click on ( atpro31d.exe) I get the following: error occurred while loading archive, command line output and end-of-central-directory signature not found. Can anyone help with this?   Thank you, Ray House.

That exe file is an app to set the time zone on your computer
automatically... for computers running windows.  It's unlikely to work
on Ubuntu, even in wine.

The specific error message you're getting is because Gnome is trying to
open it as a ZIP file, but it's not in the right format.

None of this should have anything to do with your camera.  What were you
using before to get photos from it?

-Leigh