Dial-up in 8.10

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Tue Jan 27 11:23:44 UTC 2009

Hi:
I was looking around the Web to find a good set of plans to install a
Dial up program on Ubuntu 8.10. I went to the Ubuntu Forums Web Site,
and found a very exact plan to use. Setting up Wvdial first and then
being able to connect, Download Gnome PPP and make use of that. In the
Google Search I used there was this other Website ......

Nable.com Someone called Alfred 13 had downloaded to Nable all 214 posts
that I made to Ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com but calls themselves Alfred
13. I don't remember having a Nable account. I even see posts by Anita
Kuno there. There was a link to Emailing Alfred 13, but I didn't have an
account with Nable. You need to be logged in to use the Link! It looks a
whole lot like This Alfred 13 person Plagiarized all my posts because
they are all signed Alfred 13, instead of my sign!

Alfred!