Interesting Article - "Ubuntu made me quit college!!"

Mr. C clark c_dive at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 21 00:57:05 UTC 2009

My first experience trying to find out how to Format and load a Windows OS to my PC was filled with mystery no one wanted to divulge the secret.
Now a Linux user I find that with Windows you don't need to think, and thats a problem for people switching to Linux.
My computer wont play videos, music etc.  Now what do I do???

The average Windows user knows how to click a mouse.
With Linux you have to understand how things work to locate the problem drivers etc.
I was very experienced at Windows before I switched to Ubuntu.

This college student should never have been sold a Linux pc to start college, the learning curve is Large.