What should I do?

Scott sclewin at sgaming.ca
Sat Jan 17 04:27:37 UTC 2009

Kim Kulak wrote:
> Of course you return it! It doesn't work for you! If they ask, tell them
> why it doesn't work for you. The more they hear the word "Linux" the
> more seriously they will take us. Then buy one that will work for you
Good point.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I would have probably done as
you said, but I was able to trade the web cam to my Sister for one that
does work on Linux.  My wife now haves a working web cam and is happy
with Ubuntu once again :).

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 8.10