MUMU Meeting

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Jan 15 16:48:17 UTC 2009

Whoops. Now we have to let everyone in on it!

MUMU is the  Mississauga Ubuntu MeetUp, an informal gathering of Linux
enthusiasts of any distribution.  It also goes by the moniker MLUG,
Mississauga Linux Users Group.

MLUG-MUMU meets on the third Tuesday of the month; the next meeting is
at 7:00pm on 20 January 2009, to be held at Mulligan's Pub & Grill,
2458 Dundas Street West, Mississauga (Ontario).

Victor keeps a Web page at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/mlug

--Bob.

On 15 Jan 2009 at 10:55 Darcy Casselman <ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com>
wrote