Laptop as router

Tony Yarusso tonyyarusso at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 18:55:04 UTC 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 9:54 AM, Doooh Head <doooh_head at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Tony for the info, I'll do some searches to find out mroe details.
> How do I get the wireless nic to activate on my laptop?  The only time I've
> seen it active is when my wired connection was disconnected.

You'll need to manually configure the interfaces, rather than just
using Network-Manager in roaming mode.  You can do at least some of it
through the network properties if you just uncheck the roaming option,
but some of it will need to be done through the command line.

--
Tony Yarusso
http://tonyyarusso.com/