Functional "fall-out" in Firefox on 8.04

Richard MacPhail richard.macphail at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 13:44:47 UTC 2009

Thanks, Daniel Robitaille, for being willing to help!

Yes, it doesn't work everywhere, not just on specific sites.
And yes, my WinXP version of Firefox worked fine on the same sites.
And yes, again, right click "Save Image as..." worked fine for most of two
days after reinstalling Firefox 3.0.5 on Ubuntu, then reverted to its old
non-functionality.
???

The discussion so far has been informative.
- Richard