Seeking help for a potential Ubuntu noob.

j_lp j_lp at shaw.ca
Tue Jan 6 14:35:31 UTC 2009

hi my name is John and I build Linux computer with Ubuntu os system.
I have a web page that is called http://www.jltechnology.ca If you go to
this web page there is a place were you can send me email if you have
trouble or have question on ubuntu
I hope that this will be of help to you

Happy computing