Seeking help for a potential Ubuntu noob.

Douglass Clem crashsystems at gmail.com
Sat Jan 3 00:43:11 UTC 2009

> where is home for your friend?  might be able to get things set up
> there?

Answer: Birch Hills, Saskatchewan

Thanks to all that have given their input so far. I'll be sure to check to
see if I can find anyone in Moosejaw (I love that city name!). Also, there
is a LUG in Regina, which is about an hour away from Birch Hills. Hopefully
I can find people closer, but an hours drive might not be too bad. Basically
I'd like to find someone locally who would do a simple install of Ubuntu
8.10, codecs/DVD playback, etc., as well as an XP virtual machine
(VirtualBox).

Douglass Clem
crashsystems.net
Public Key: http://crashsystems.net/pubkey.asc