Installing 8.10 and Glitches.

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Sat Feb 28 14:22:09 UTC 2009

Hi:
I did all the updates for 8.10, and they fixed all the problems I was
having. The Nvidia Works. The Evolution Mail Client Works. Some of the
games that had glitches, now work. 8.10 is looking rather nice - I'm
glade I stuck with trying to get it working.

I'd like to transfer a few items from 7.10 to 8.10.

The Email Search Folders from 7.10 into Evolution from 8.10, plus all
the Emails from 7.10 Evolution to 8.10. The dictionary with my added
words from 7.10 Open Office to 8.10 Open Office. The Dictionary from
7.10 Evolution to 8.10 Evolution, with my added words.

500 TTF Fonts from 7.10 to 8.10. I'd like to know how to install these
TTF Fonts.

Alfred!