Converting a non-profit (was Looking for new business oportunities)

Che Guebeara cheguebeara at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 03:01:45 UTC 2009

The Kexi / SQLite3 combination on the desktop is pretty good, except for
converting MDB files... lol... (wonder what M$oft put in there eh?). I
have also played with SQLite3 and Python and it is pretty zippy with
plenty of potential, especially if you are looking at doing something
nifty like a db mailing list merge into Scribus using the Python
scripting api (on my list of things to do when I have more than 7
minutes free time in a single stretch...).  Remote nothing touches MySQL
imho, since it scripts easily and is pretty well bulletproof in a busy
production environment.

Che