MUMU meeting for February 2009

Victor Mendonça victorbrca at yahoo.ca
Mon Feb 23 22:36:14 UTC 2009

Hi John,

  We are not an official LUG due to some of the requirements and the amount of people we have right now, but maybe in the future.

  MUMU (Mississauga Ubuntu MeetUp) is a group of Ubuntu users that gets together once a month to talk about many different things. We meet at a bar in Mississauga (Erin Mills and Dundas area).

  Here are the details of time and location for tomorrow's meeting. You can also check our group and wiki pages for more info.

Time: February 24th, 7PM
Location: Mulligan's Pub and Grill,
2458 Dundas Street West
Map: http://openstreetmap.org/?lat=43.5268&lon=-79.676&zoom=17&layers=0B00FTF