Looking for new business oportunities

Darryl Moore darryl at moores.ca
Mon Feb 23 19:41:35 UTC 2009

Hey Leslie. Actually I think that non-profits should be prime targets in
this sort of venture. In a legit MS world they often are not able to
afford all the extra functionality they might otherwise get in a fully
functional MS network environment. In a non-legit MS world. they also
suffer from higher risks from malware due to poor or nonexistent
security updates.