Installing 8.10 and the Glitches.

Eugene Cormier eugene.cormier at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 15:11:42 UTC 2009

The trick here is that you need to run the nvidia-config file (not edit
it)....try this (if you notice that a file is in a "bin" folder, that
means it's a program):

sudo /etc/x11r6/bin/nvidia-config

that should get you up and running...if not check out this link:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/BinaryDriverHowto/Nvidia

Cheers
Eugene