Wpa connection problem

Mackenzie Michell-Robinson mackm.r at gmail.com
Mon Feb 2 16:12:14 UTC 2009

 I am a new linux user and I have just downloaded Ubuntu 8.10. However, I am
having problems connecting to my wpa internet connection. I have created a
wpa_supplicant.conf file as per my ISP's parameters, and I have it in my
/etc directory. When I attempt to run this it gives me a bunch of info, but
I am new to the terminal, and I dont know what to do outside of the
instructions. I can send you the feedback I am getting from my system if you
need it. My ISP doesn't provide much support for linux, so hopefully you can
help me with this. Thanks.

--
Mack Michell-Robinson