Google Chrome for Linux

Jason Arkell jason.arkell at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 29 22:41:27 UTC 2009

Chrome has been working great for me so far. I am using Lucid right now and have no issues.......yet.

Subject: Re: Google Chrome for Linux
From: scott.hayes at sympatico.ca
To: ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 17:38:00 -0500

I've been using Chromium exclusively for the past month or so... Minor issues but they get cleared up usually with the next build. Besides this, excellent browser, extensions work, flash works, very fast.