Kodak easyshare M893 and Ubuntu

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 17:12:11 UTC 2009

Thanks Doug/Alfred,

I tried mounting the device manually and opening it but I keep getting an
error. I'm really, really close so I think this will work.

It has an SD card and what I've been doing is removing it and inserting it
into a card reader (as Alfred suggests). Just thought that there might be an
easier way to do this.

thanks!

Andrew.