Is the Ubuntu-ca Website Dead?

Brian McKee brian.mckee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 00:02:44 UTC 2009

On 8/23/09, Brian Burger <blurdesign at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone willing to host a short-lived Drupal install, for a month
>  or six weeks, so a few of us can develop a decent-looking, functional
>  Drupal theme on it?

Sure, I can create a subdomain under muskokamug.org and let you have
access to it.  My Dreamhost contract allows as many of those as I
like.
Drop me a direct note with suggested user names and email addresses
and I'll whip it up.

I'm assuming you'd like to install Drupal from scratch rather than use
ther prebuilt stuff.

>  As for admin accounts - Corey, Tony & I have full-blown admin
>  accounts, a few others have editor-level accounts, and the regular
>  accounts we've been creating just have author-privs. If anyone knows
>  Drupal well and wants to help at the admin level, speak up, please!

I know zero about Drupal unfortunately.

Brian (too)

--
All you need to know about Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty -> gconftool -s --type
bool /apps/update-notifier/auto_launch false