New member intro

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 14:38:54 UTC 2009

Welcome to the mailing list. It's volunteers that make Ubuntu and Linux
great! Check out the main Ubuntu website, specifically this page:
http://www.ubuntu.com/community/participate to get ideas on how you can
help. There's tons of work to be done improving the documentation, assisting
users, evangelising, writing applications and bug fixing.

Andrew.