Memeber of the Canadian Team

alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Wed Aug 12 02:28:57 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: familyhamacher at googlemail.com <familyhamacher at gmail.com>
To: ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Memeber of the Canadian Team
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 19:28:22 -0600
Mailer: Evolution 2.26.1

Hi there,

iam just wondering what i have to do, to get a member at the ubuntu
canadian team. I just started with linux. But my goal is it to write
programs or help out developing. I came from germany and i live since
2.5 years in edmonton.

Thanks for your help

Best regards

Daniel Hamacher

I was Dutch at one time, so let me translate just a bit:

iam just wondering what i have to do, to get a member at the ubuntu
canadian team. I just started with linux. But my goal is it to write
programs or help out developing. I came from germany and i live since
2.5 years in edmonton.

I am just wondering what I have to do, to be  a member at the Ubuntu
Canadian Team. I am Newbe with Linux.  My plan is it to write programs
and help out developing them. I came from Germany. I've been  living in
Edmonton for about two years. (Round off to the nearest year.) :)

Well you could go on the Web to ubuntu.com, and then click on
Participate. From there you might get good instructions on Programing,
and helping out in general. You may even get some German People on this
Forum's reply.

You don't need to know English to do these things, you could do them in
German, then have people translate it from German to English or French
or other languages.

Alfred!