Ready to commit Ubuntu Kerry

Peter Thrun mrpeterthrun at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 05:46:35 UTC 2009

Need some help. Want to convince the world, at least mine that Ubuntu
is a better option. But, I cannot for the life of me run anything I
download. Windows, double click, and boom, program installed.

At present, tuxsaver-1.0-lmdk.i586.rpm, what can't I open or run
it???? Or why can't I just double click and run?

Please help, nothing should be this hard. I have installed Ubuntu on 3
computers, tossed windows, and know I am being to question my own
sanity, maybe the stress will cause me to toss my cookies.