hp laptop system board

billy bigrigger billy.big.rigger at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 06:13:01 UTC 2009

just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction here...i just finished disassembling my HP DV9858CA laptop tonight and found my system board is cracked right through and pushed in.  i dropped it on vacation and have already replaced the spidered screen...system board seems to be next up...im in alberta, and looking for a decent price on a new board...i'd prefer not to go to HP for it, any suggestions?