OLPC query

Kenneth Hawkins kjurkic at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 22 17:41:06 UTC 2009

Howdy

Not a direct answer to your question.

I was one of the first hundred or so to get one during the first "buy 1 get 1" back in the fall of '07

It has been collecting dust on my shelf for the last 6 months; no kids at home, and whole interface system too small/slow for me. Have to say the wireless range is WAY better than any other laptop I have used, and the battery would do over 6 hrs when new.

I was going to start buying more as gifts, but since the Microshaft sellout, I no longer endorse the program.

hope this is sorta helpful

regards
Ken