"epiphany" browser

ray house v.2.ol at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:50:19 UTC 2009

Well Good morning all, When I shut down the computer yesterday I was a bit fed-up. But this am afther booting up and turning on Epiphany I find that all is working just fine, so the suggestion to go to Epiphany instead of Firefox (in my case) is the solution ! I guess I have a problem with Firefox when using Ubuntu because the same browser works OK on Vista. I want to thank "jreeves" (Jack, I think) for the idea of switching browsers, also I want to thank all who helped with all your suggestions and advise, this has to be Linux's greatest strength I never thought I would get so much help from so many volonteers.
             You people are great,  many thanks,   I certainly wont hesitate to promote Linux. Ray