"epiphany" browser

Mr. C clark c_dive at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 21 18:17:41 UTC 2009

Note: excerpt from email received from Ray House.

"Hi Chris, thank you for the info, yes a normal DVD movie works fine
using MovieMaker.When I go to Applications,system Tools I get an error
window: Could not launch menu item. and it says Failed to execute child
process etc.. so I cant get into system tools. I new about this problem
ever since I installed the Ubuntu CD, but I started with the video
problem first."

Chris.