ubuntu-ca Digest, Vol 49, Issue 26

Duffields dhltd at telus.net
Tue Apr 21 14:07:04 UTC 2009

Hi Ray:

Sorry to hear that you have not yet found a solution to your video problem.

I wonder if you have tried asking the Ubuntu.org Forums.  They have a much
wider reader audience, world wide, and there is bound to be someone who has
experienced your grief and knows a fix for it.

http://ubuntuforums.org/

I did a quick search and there are a lot of postings regarding video and sound
problems.

Mac