problems with video clips. (ray house)

Doooh Head doooh_head at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 20 17:34:08 UTC 2009

Well Ray,

Maybe thats an alternate process you could attempt.  Disable ALL plugins and re-enable them one at a time to attempt to determine if there is maybe a conflict between addons.  Stranger things have happened.

I would say that if you've downloaded all of the necessary codecs for your system that allows you to play videos in Mplayer (etc) then the issue would have to be specific to your FireFox.  In that case disabling ALL plugins and re-enabling them one at a time might allow you to determine which ones work and which combinations of them don't work.  Try disabling all video-related codecs and re-enabling them one at a time, trying Youtube after each one.

John A. Bowman