problems with video clips.

Mr. C clark c_dive at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 19 14:58:56 UTC 2009

Hi Ray,

I am e mailing you directly because I have more than 40 kb of helpful info.
Chris.
bglug.ca

From: v.2.ol at hotmail.com
To: ubuntu-ca at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: RE: problems with video clips.
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 06:47:35 -0400

Hi Andy,  I downloaded from the repositories as you suggested from Medibuntu and I still cant view videos. Also I checked the boxes in Software sources as Mac suggested, with no luck. When I go to the Hardware drivers in System I still get: No proprietary drivers are in use on this system.. There is something I am not doing right, but I sure dont know what??