MISSING CHILD

Mr. C clark c_dive at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 17:58:47 UTC 2009

FYI 2

AMBER ALERT!!!! Please help find
Victoria (Tori) Stafford She is 8 years
  old, blonde
hair, blue eyes and approximately 4' 5" tall. She was last

  seen leaving Oliver Stephens school in Woodstock
around 3:40 pm, April 8.
  She was wearing a black Hannah
Montana jacket and denim skirt and green

shirt. If you have any information please call the Woodstock police
right
  away. Her family and friends are very worried about
her

  My niece went missing this afternoon from Woodstock
Ontario . We are
  trying to spread this
information to everyone that we know. Please pass

this on to everyone that you know.

  The last things that she was seen
wearing:

  A black
Hannah Montana jacket with a white fur-lined hood, a green

  sweater, with pink writing on it, a denim or
black skirt, black

leotards/pantyhose, and black shoes.

  She was last seen Wednesday April 8 at
3:30pm, leaving school.

  SHE IS
NOT QUITE NINE YEARS OLD... WILL BE NINE ON JULY 15

  PLEASE INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS TO THIS EVENT VIA
THE SHARE OPTION
  (Embedded image moved
to file: pic29535.jpg)

  Jodi Hawes