[OT]Please Help!

Leigh Honeywell leigh at hypatia.ca
Wed Apr 1 03:56:34 UTC 2009

It's not a vista thing, I've installed Vista into a specific partition
before, leaving my Ubuntu partitions alone.

The only situation I can think of is some kind of windows "recovery" CD
as comes with a new computer [1], which often re-image the whole drive.

-Leigh

[1] before you say "computers today never come with Windows CD's, only
those annoying recovery images", this is nearly always but still not
true on occasion.  I purchased a netbook which came with an actual
recovery CD last August.