OpenOffice text boxes?

Andy Leeman andy at leeman.ca
Thu Sep 25 12:00:37 UTC 2008

   Oops, I should have said, simply go to Insert > Frame, not Floating
Frame. I've sent you another one with no frames for the page. The
first one, I inadvertently added the frames when I set the page to a 2
column layout. There is one little quirk, I found of the frames. When
you have the frame selected, that is the handles are visible and you
can stretch it, you cannot enter text into it. You have to click
elsewhere on the page, then click ONCE inside the frame and you can
start typing text. A simple thing, but it baffled me for a few
minutes.

--
Andy Leeman
Londonderry NS