Mississauga Meet (MLUG)

Victor Mendonça victorbrca at yahoo.ca
Thu Sep 18 20:39:50 UTC 2008

Hi all,

  I've just checked the site and it looks like most votes where for weekdays evening at a location with food and beverage.

  I was thinking maybe on a Wednesday night? Frank had proposed on a pub at Dundas and Woodchester (just east of Winston Churchill). Any other ideas?

  Also, I work at Jane and Highway 7 until 8PM, so I can only make it close to 9PM.

Vic.