How to run kde3 on intrepid

Timothy Webster tdwebste2 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 22:37:24 UTC 2008

kde3 how to for intrepid

http://kubuntuforums.net/forums/index.php?topic=3096011.msg149773#msg149773

I will give these a shot this weekend, but I am play with production machines. So I won't do a massive migrate for a while. debian may be the way to go for the next upgrade. And with debian I can just stay with testing "continue upgrading" for desktops and this semi-annal upgrade nightmare will hopefully end.

Because of this kde problem I will definitively not upgrading any of my desktops to intrepid until the new year. Will use the holidays to decide the future of this deployment.