ubuntu-ca Digest, Vol 43, Issue 22

Solange Martin toulimy at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 12:22:50 UTC 2008

my version of ubuntu is the latest i downloaded on the internet. i haven't been able to get the u720 to work yet. i enter the commands, but how do i enter th code. gedit dosen' seem to help. i also share this connection with a wi-fi router. i connected my computer in the modem port of the router and used windows xp network setup wizard, and it works great. does anyone think this is possible in ubuntu, if i get the novatel u720 to work.

Remeber, there are no stupid questions...