MLUG

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Tue Oct 14 17:17:29 UTC 2008

I'm partial to "MUMU", of course.

Does anyone know the area, or if there's a suitable location a the
Days hotel?  The hotel web site lacks information...
http://www.daysto.com/

There's no schedule posted for the LinuxFest sessions, so it's going
to be a bit difficult to set a time for MUMU that doesn't conflict
with the LinuxFest sessions.  The ones I do not want to miss are:

Keynote: Sustainable Computing http://onlinux.ca/node/258

Invited speaker: Introduction to OpenStreetMap
http://onlinux.ca/node/279

Making Money with Free Software http://onlinux.ca/node/302

Quality Assurance for Ubuntu http://onlinux.ca/node/255

Version control for mere (and freelance) mortals
http://onlinux.ca/node/259

OpenMoko: The real Open Source Cell Phone http://onlinux.ca/node/260

...and as many of the other sessions as I can squeeze in.

Sadly, I'm no longer working in Mississauga, so I don't know if I'll
be attending other MUMUs after LinuxFest.

--Bob.

On 14 Oct 2008 at 6:30, Victor Mendonça wrote:

>Hey guys,
>

>  I was wondering if I could a list of the people interested in
>  becoming part of the Mississauga Meet up group so I can put it up on
>  the Wiki site. We will be meeting once a month somewhere in
>  Mississauga to discuss all kinds of stuff!
>
>  I also wanted to get a feedback on some of the names I have put up
>  in the wiki as well.
>

>Thanks! :)
>

>Victor Mendonça
>IT Worker - Linux enthusiast