Farewell, Ubuntu

dartrod dartrod at airsurfer.ca
Mon Oct 6 00:53:05 UTC 2008

Victor, thanx for the candid reply and I'm sure your right.  However, I
am not looking for another hobby I have plenty, I am through with PC's
as a hobby and an IT professional, after years of being an early adopter
and living on the bleeding edge  I am looking for a better alternative
not a new challenge.

I don't see a MAC in my future either, the commercials p**s me off.

I may end up sticking with XP sp3 and some good utilities.

Ralph