Farewell, Ubuntu

Alfred alfred.s at nexicom.net
Sun Oct 5 22:33:52 UTC 2008

Hi:

I had similar Problems with 8.04. Opened several Bugs on the bug list
and a few got fixes. I did a side by side install with 7.10, and I'm
still using 7.10 every day. So far it works Excellently! Most of what I
use 7.10 for does not work in 8.04. So that 90 Gig partition hardly ever
gets used.

Alfred!