Net Neutrality help me ask the question

Anita Kuno ay.kuno at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 04:19:19 UTC 2008

Every indication that they will.  And I was incorrect in my evaluation of
the process.  I was operating with the understanding that they would draw
questions from the commenters.  They didn't do that.  But hopefully my
questions and participation in the discussion with others watching the
stream was not in vain.

I don't speak French.  The stream had an English translation audio and the
discussion amongst the commenters was conducted in English.

It would be nice to see you online tomorrow night.

Thanks,
Anita.