Mississauga Meet (MLUG) Meeting Day

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Thu Nov 27 05:59:04 UTC 2008

Sure hope so.

Anyone take any pictures of the proceedings?

http://sobac.com/temp/mumu/

(it really IS a _temp_ folder -- could disappear in a stiff breeze!)   I'm still
working on getting the microformat hCalendar markup to work with repeating events.
Victor, feel free to steal the HTML markup for the Ubuntu MLUG page, which should
let the Firefox Operator plugin recognize the calendar event.

And I've attached the .ics file for easy importation!

--Bob.