Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex CDs

j_lp jl_lp at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 15 16:34:18 UTC 2008

I Kim this is John from Kootenay Linux

 I hope that thing have been going good at the Vancouver Linux.For us
thing have been ok , We have had new people starting to use Ubuntu .We
had small business moving to Ubuntu . We are also working on 2 website .
One will be used to get business and other people interest in buying a
Ubuntu computer Some of the money generated from this will go for paying
for the web page and other expenses involved in advertising Ubuntu in
the Kootenay region . this web site can be found at the following URL
http://www.jltechnology.ca/index.htm . We are also working on a second
web page that will be for the Kootenay Linux . For people that want to
help and contribute to Ubuntu. The Kootenay Linux web page will also
have help for new people that are new to Linux.

 I would be interested in getting  the same package you sent to  me last
time. It included  a version of each new Ubuntu version . please include
the prize of postage like last time and I will send you a money oder if
that is ok with you

have a good day and Happy computing.

from Kootenay Linux
John Papineau