Hey guys I'm back

Joel Goguen jtgoguen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 13:29:14 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-11-20 at 08:18 -0400, Richard Seguin wrote:
> I have returned after an LOA...  I noticed that the Fredericton group
> is having a meeting in March... Is this a general meeting or is there
> a specific agenda? I might see if I can stop by from SJ to say hi, if
> I can.
That would be March 2008...you're a little late :)  I've started meeting
with the Linux group here though, hopefully leverage that to get Ubuntu
users there out and revive Ubuntu Fredericton and bring in some more
people.  It seems like there would be significant overlap between the
groups if all the Ubuntu users from Linux Fredericton started coming to
Ubuntu Fredericton too.  Probably make for some interesting installfests
too :)

--
Joel Goguen
Bug-free code is a myth.