scanner shopping with ubuntu hardy

Victor Mendonça victorbrca at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 17 22:59:35 UTC 2008

  I think it might also have to do with the fact that it's an all-in-one printer. I have a Lexmark at home that I was never able to make the scanner part work. Now my simple canon standalone scanner worked at first attempt (since 6.08), and still works. All I ever had to do was plug it in.

Victor Mendonça
IT Worker - Linux enthusiast
http://wazem.org/