Mississauga Meet (MLUG)? (MUMU?:-)

Victor Mendonça victorbrca at yahoo.ca
Tue Nov 4 02:35:54 UTC 2008

"Officially" the next meeting would be on November 26th at Mulligan's Pub and Grill. I unfortunately will not be able to come that night.

Maybe we can re-schedule ahead to one upcoming Wednesday? I'm curious on how many people would be interested.

Victor Mendonça
IT Worker - Linux enthusiast
http://wazem.org/