Synaptic

Andrew Mathenge mathenge at gmail.com
Thu May 29 14:53:08 UTC 2008

Hi Laurie,

Perhaps you can try replacing the
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/medibuntu.list file using the instructions at:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Medibuntu

Basically, you'll have to type two lines at the command prompt:

sudo wget http://www.medibuntu.org/sources.list.d/hardy.list -O
/etc/apt/sources.list.d/medibuntu.list

then

sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get install medibuntu-keyring && sudo
apt-get update

Andrew.