Synaptic

Laurie Bell lveeb at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 00:16:29 UTC 2008

Hi Everyone,Synaptic won't open it has an error.Below is the error.

 E: type '--18:22:06--' is not known on line 1 in source list /etc/apt/sources.list.d/medibuntu.list
E: the list of sources could not be read.
Go to repository dialog to correct the problem.
E:_cache->open( ) failed.

I have Hardy running on an older machine,and that is okay. Unfortunately it hasn't got DVD burner.
 The one I'm having trouble with is a dual boot with Vista.I need this for my DVD's. I don't know of a way to remove Hardy and re install without doing Vista all over again.
Would love to get synaptic back. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks Laurie

 UBUNTU - I am what I am because of who we all are.